Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black Friday Sale!!

I normally like to take my holidays one at a time.  You know, don't really start thinking about Christmas until after Thanksgiving.  But this year I've had to do at least a little Christmas prep pre-turkey to get ready for my Black Friday Sale!

All of the ornaments in the Christmas Ornaments section of my shop will be 10% off!!

And the best part?  You don't have to go wait in line at 3 in the morning and risk being trampled by a soccer mom desperate to get that weird looking Bratz doll, or whatever the "must have" toy is this year.  You can even do this shopping in your pajamas.

The sale will go for 24 hours - midnight to midnight.  So if you're a night owl, you can start your shopping before you go to bed!  (Or in your bed!)

Here's a little preview of some of the items that will be on sale.


Some ornaments I have more than one of, or can make more, but some are "limited edition," so be sure to check it out and take advantage of the 10% off sale price!

I will also be listing a few more ornaments in the next few days before the sale, so check the shop for new ornaments as well.  


And in the mean time, enjoy your turkey and pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment